Official Baja SAE Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Video montage/compilation: ALL TEAMS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Video montage/compilation: ALL TEAMS
    Posted: Jun/16/2014 at 8:50pm
I'm thinking about making a video with teams' best video clips to post to youtube. I want to get a second opinion before I go to work finding email addresses, etc. Here is a draft of my email:

Dear Baja Team,

I am working on a compilation or montage of all of the coolest Baja competition footage there is from every team.

I believe this is the first time anyone has tried to do this, and I'd like to include as many teams as possible. With your permission and help, I'm asking that you send me just a few seconds of your coolest footage from this 2014 season. My idea is to include things like rolls, jumps, insane hang time, crashes, mud or dust flying, multi-car passes, slow motion, and other unique footage from ALL angles. I'm going to feature all of the teams that send me footage, so please send only your BEST stuff and we'll keep the video short and sweet.

Here is a short draft from just our team to give you an idea of what I'll create:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QfO8S6KVzk - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QfO8S6KVzk

If you're interested, first email me back so we can find a way to transfer videos. They're usually too big to attach to emails. I'd like to get this done by the end of summer, that way every team can use it to share with new members. This has the potential to be the hottest video of Baja SAE.

Thank you,

Nathan

I could do a formal competition video and then an informal one as well when teams test or ride outside of competition.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic