Official Baja SAE Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Transponder Borrow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Double Secret Probation
Double Secret Probation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gonzalo1396 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Transponder Borrow
    Posted: Apr/03/2019 at 10:56pm
Hello, my name is Gonzalo and I am the team leader of the mexican team from Universidad Panamericana. 
We will be competing at the Tennessee Tech Baja SAE event next week but we have had a lot of problems with the order of the MyLaps permited transponder. We tried to make a delivery to our country, but couldn't contact the people of MyLaps North America nor the website worldwide contacts. An order in other site was made several weeks ago, but the estimated time of the arrival is between April 10th and May 28th, so we will not have it in time. 

I just wanted to ask if any participating team could kindly help us lending or renting their transponder with the active suscription for this competition, we would be extremely grateful.My e-mail is 0187829@up.edu.mx, and my phone number is +52 1 55 2541 8858

Hope we don't cause inconvenients, and thanks for the support. See you next week.

Thanks, Gonzalo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic