Official Baja SAE Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classifieds > Sale / Trade
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for Gaged CVT!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Double Secret Probation
Double Secret Probation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kabell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for Gaged CVT!!!
    Posted: Oct/14/2016 at 3:05pm
Our team is looking to upgrade our CVT setup form the old Comet to the new Gaged CVT, but unfortunately they are very hard to get a hold of. If anyone has a Gaged CVT that they would be willing to sell, please message me back as we are looking to try to order one very soon for testing purposes.

Thanks!
Polaris Jaipur View Drop Down
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polaris Jaipur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/15/2016 at 3:58am
Dear Sir,

We are providing all the ATV parts at very attractive discounts only for BAJA participants, please send your queries at baja@polarisjaipur.com. We assure you with the best price available in the market.

Warm Regards,
Polaris Jaipur.
RLM View Drop Down
Baja Godfather
Baja Godfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/16/2016 at 7:34pm
Polaris Jaipur, Unless you are a dealer for Gaged Engineering (very Doubtful), then you cannot help this user. please take your business elsewhere. Polaris sponsors the competition directly and offers incredible discounts to any team, directly from Polaris. I highly soubt you can beat their "shipped to your door" price in North America. 

OP, From what I understand, Gaged is very backed up at the moment and thats why they are making it dificult to order as they try and meet their growing demand. I have also never seen a gaged system for sale personally. if you are looking to use it for testing, maybe contact some of the other california teams and see if you could borrow one for a week to run your tests. 
McMaster Baja Racing (09-Dec 2015)
Team Captain 2012-2015
Suspension Lead 2015-2016
All spoonfeed PM requests will be billed at $10 USD per reply, payable via paypal.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic