Official Baja SAE Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classifieds > Sale / Trade
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FS: Polaris Drivetrain Parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toolbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Polaris Drivetrain Parts
    Posted: Jun/08/2009 at 7:18pm
Hey all- it's about time we cleaned out our lab, and we have a bunch of new and lightly used Polaris parts. I've referenced part numbers for convenience. See below:

Front Diff, Locked. 2.07:1 Ratio.
Polaris Part number:1341323
Price:$100
This was sitting on a shelf on the drivetrain bench, it's probably off of a pre 2004 car. The housing is clean, no corrosion, oil seals are good, and there's clean oil in it. Spins easily.

Polaris Rear driveshafts with CV joints. Sportsman, Rear.
Polaris Part Number: 1380420 (Different than what Polaris has listed, but they're probably the same)
Price:$100 for both
These are brand new in the box, we never used them. Would like to sell as a pair.

Boot Kits for the above driveshafts. These aren't listed on the Polaris sponsorship page. We have 4, two "wheel side" and two inners. $40 for all four, or if you buy the driveshafts, they're yours for $20.
Polaris Part Numbers: 2201374, 2201373 (Wheel Side)

We have a bunch more stuff, so keep your eyes open, I'll add more parts later. First "I'll take it!" gets it. Send me an email, and I'll get back to you. Shipping extra, from 90095. If you're serious, I can weigh stuff to get a shipping estimate. Thanks for looking!

Mike

Edited by toolbox - Sep/24/2009 at 4:30pm
Mike
Banished Project Leader
UCLA Racing
Tony Rivera View Drop Down
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Rivera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2009 at 8:49pm
Any chance you still have these? If not, maybe someone can answer me this question.
Does anyone know if the pline size and count is the same for the outlaw 525irs as the sportsman 500?
Tony Rivera

Arizona State University
Team Captain 2009-2010

Local Motors Vehicle Systems Engineer
toolbox View Drop Down
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toolbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2009 at 9:11pm
Yep. Still have everything. All I have are the Polaris part numbers, I have no idea what quad they went to, not to mention the fact that they've been in one of the cabinets since way before I started doing baja 3 years ago. I can count the splines, but I don't have any way to measure specifics - distance between wires, ansi spec, etc...

Mike
Mike
Banished Project Leader
UCLA Racing
Tony Rivera View Drop Down
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Rivera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2009 at 2:03am
A spline count and outside diameter should be enough to tell. If there is any way you could get these for me that would be awesome. I have a team member who will be in LA for the thanksgiving break, and may be able to arrange a pick up.
Tony Rivera

Arizona State University
Team Captain 2009-2010

Local Motors Vehicle Systems Engineer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic