Official Baja SAE Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > File Depot
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FOX PODIUM X CAD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misaelgs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FOX PODIUM X CAD
    Posted: Mar/26/2012 at 11:05pm
Hello

I'm from the IPN-UPIITA Baja SAE Team, during january we could finally get sponsored by polaris, so we sent the order for approval as soon as we could, but we had a lot of problems when we tried to make the payment because of the Polaris requirements (by mail and by check), so we are behind the schedule and we do not know if the pieces will arrive on time to my country, so We were wondering if any of you owns the CAD of the FOX PODIUM X Shock Absorbers and if you could share it with us?, we want it in order to try them on our CAD design and determinate if we could change them when we arrive to the USA in stead of  our current shock absorbers model. I will really appreciate your help.

Best Regards.

Misael G.S.
IPN-UPIITA 
Glen Kleinsasser View Drop Down
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glen Kleinsasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/29/2012 at 10:25pm
We are using the Podium X with piggyback DSC only (Polaris #7043475). The polaris parts sheet gives the length and strokes... I believe it uses 10mm mounting bolts.

I have attached the Solidworks Files that we used in our CAD model. I drew it up 2 years ago, so no guarantees on the accuracy, but I think its pretty close.

Glen Kleinsasser
Team Captain CCNY BAJA 2012
Team Captain CCNY Supermileage 2011
misaelgs View Drop Down
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misaelgs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/30/2012 at 2:21am
Thanks a lot, I think it will be really useful, Best Regards.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic