Official Baja SAE Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show Your Junk: 2012 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Organizer
Organizer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soccerdan7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2012 at 4:01pm
How tight is the 6" overhead clearance to the frame on your car? It may be the wide rollhoop and SIMS that are throwing me off, but that driver looks awfully tall for that frame.
Danny

Cornell

(fall'07 - spring'12)
Former Captain / MEng / that guy with all the carbon
10 races, 7 top ten's, 2 overall wins
NJITCaptain View Drop Down
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJITCaptain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2012 at 4:46pm
Thanks for the comments gentlemen. The lights were for aesthetics and night driving. For the competition we'll shave off all the weight we can, including removing the headlights.

Our 6" overhead clearance is tight, maybe a little too tight. We have a seat adjuster and can lower the seat if we need to. I'm actually one of the shortest members in our team, 5'6" so most likely we'll have to lower the seat.

So many things we overlooked. Glad we have this forums to get views from other teams.
Josen D. Llave
Norton Engineering Consultants
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Society of Automotive Engineers
Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America
http://josen.webs.com/saebaja.pdf
T_Patn View Drop Down
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_Patn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/13/2012 at 6:25pm
Tyler Patten
CSULB RACING
csulbracing.com
ErikHardy View Drop Down
Baja Godfather
Baja Godfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikHardy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/13/2012 at 7:25pm
Hot Damn thats some nice bodywork!!
jeiB View Drop Down
Baja Godfather
Baja Godfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/13/2012 at 9:16pm
sh*t...i would buy that baja lol. Great work guys!
Jeremie B.
McGill Baja Racing
2009-2011 Captain
minibaja.mcgill.ca
T_Patn View Drop Down
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_Patn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/14/2012 at 2:01am
thanks, our design dept did the body work and a lil guy by the name of foose painted it. can't wait till june to show it in action
Tyler Patten
CSULB RACING
csulbracing.com
CLReedy21 View Drop Down
Baja Godfather
Baja Godfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLReedy21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/14/2012 at 2:23am
I don't know that I would run around posting that in public.

A6.1 

"Student Created-
The vehicle and associated documentation must be conceived, designed and fabricated by the team members without direct involvement from the professional engineers, faculty or professionals in the off-road and racing communities."
-Chris Reedy
TTU Alumni
Fourwheeler Drawer

"Quick with the hammer, slow with the brain."
Purduebaja View Drop Down
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purduebaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/14/2012 at 8:49am

Some updates on our progress. Plan to be running next week.
New gorilla axles have so much more articulation. Are they worth the price and headaches? Can't really say.
New uprights, moved away from the high upper A-arm setup to more of a hybrid configuration. Upper steel part will get gussets and the steering arm is replaceable in case of a crash. Some of our drivers don't like to let go of the steering wheel and we have ended up with some pretty nasty steering damage.

Rear bearing carriers

All new welded aluminum drivetrain mount which will rest on vibration isolators.

Chassis with textured powdercoat.

New gearbox, our first year machining our own gears.

Gearbox final weight without fluid, just under 20 pounds.

The new drivetrain setup.

Edited by Purduebaja - Apr/14/2012 at 8:52am
T_Patn View Drop Down
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_Patn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/14/2012 at 11:54am
he was only doing the paint Embarrassed everything else was student made/ fabricated
Tyler Patten
CSULB RACING
csulbracing.com
otto View Drop Down
Milling Master
Milling Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote otto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/14/2012 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Purduebaja Purduebaja wrote:

Some updates on our progress. Plan to be running next week.

cool,

It looks like your steering knuckle and large steel "extender" are cantilevering the welds by the mounting, I assume the gussets you are adding should help this?  (How heavy are these, out of curiosity? thats a decent amount of steel to have on there!)

Failures in the steering for us generally occur in the tie rod somewhere (rod end or more recently bonded inserts to some composite.... Ermm but I think we've resolved the bonding issues.

How much angle do those CV joints get?  That looks like a plunging joint, is it?

Cornell Baja 2008-2012, suspension stuff
Oregon State 2012+, saw chain & some more baja
abenn View Drop Down
Milling Master
Milling Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/16/2012 at 11:42pm
Who's ready to head down to Auburn? We'll see you all there!

Andy Benn
Northeastern University Baja SAE
http://www.facebook.com/nubaja
http://www.numotorsports.com
T_Patn View Drop Down
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_Patn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/17/2012 at 1:04am
nice, I can't wait to see how the handlebar steering goes
Tyler Patten
CSULB RACING
csulbracing.com
NJITCaptain View Drop Down
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJITCaptain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/17/2012 at 7:19am
Nice A.B.! Beautiful shot. Looks like we're ready to go. See you there!

Josen D. Llave
Norton Engineering Consultants
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Society of Automotive Engineers
Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America
http://josen.webs.com/saebaja.pdf
ErikHardy View Drop Down
Baja Godfather
Baja Godfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikHardy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/17/2012 at 8:35am
Originally posted by abenn abenn wrote:

Who's ready to head down to Auburn? We'll see you all there!

Never knew Baja could be so romantic Heart
RKS2108 View Drop Down
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKS2108 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/18/2012 at 10:56am
Michigan Tech's Progress.
collinskl1 View Drop Down
Baja Godfather
Baja Godfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote collinskl1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/18/2012 at 11:01am
How is it driving for long periods of time with your legs elevated like that? 
Kyle Collins
Lipscomb University Alumni
2x Project Manager

Nexteer Automotive
Product Engineer, Electronic Power Steering

... and the 8th simple machine: a bigger hammer.
enkob2110 View Drop Down
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enkob2110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/18/2012 at 11:55am

I hever noticed any problems with the elevated feet, we actually think this is the most comfortable car we have made in recent years. The driver in that middle picture is 6'8", so the average person fits better.

collinskl1 View Drop Down
Baja Godfather
Baja Godfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote collinskl1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/18/2012 at 12:58pm
I was just curious, since I'd never driven anything like that.  It does look pretty comfortable.
Kyle Collins
Lipscomb University Alumni
2x Project Manager

Nexteer Automotive
Product Engineer, Electronic Power Steering

... and the 8th simple machine: a bigger hammer.
jeiB View Drop Down
Baja Godfather
Baja Godfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/18/2012 at 1:19pm
Nice brake pedal Wink. Modified Polaris master cylinders?

And it looks pretty light. Any weight numbers?

Edited by jeiB - Apr/18/2012 at 1:21pm
Jeremie B.
McGill Baja Racing
2009-2011 Captain
minibaja.mcgill.ca
RKS2108 View Drop Down
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKS2108 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/18/2012 at 7:37pm

We are currently at 315lbs. But this does not include body panels, CVT cover, firewall, etc. We will probably come in around 380lbs. The master cylinders are slightly modified rear Polaris predator parts.

VivaLaShay View Drop Down
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VivaLaShay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/18/2012 at 8:16pm
Nice cup holder
ODU Baja
S&Tminer baja View Drop Down
Milling Master
Milling Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S&Tminer baja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/18/2012 at 11:56pm
Could be wrong, but doesn't the SIM have to come to a point farther forward than the driver's toes? You guys are running a straight footbox.
-Carl Lacy

S&T Miner Baja SAE
Jaded Old Consultant/Frame Design
Team Captain 2009-2011
Public Relations 2008-2010

Missouri S&T; Rolla, MO
dillon_b12 View Drop Down
Baja Godfather
Baja Godfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dillon_b12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/27/2012 at 11:18am
ErikHardy View Drop Down
Baja Godfather
Baja Godfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikHardy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2012 at 4:42pm
First time with these gear thingies for us.ConfusedAnd you can see where I set the depth wrong on the ol 2 axis haha

Edited by ErikHardy - May/15/2012 at 4:43pm
otto View Drop Down
Milling Master
Milling Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote otto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2012 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by ErikHardy ErikHardy wrote:

First time with these gear thingies for us.ConfusedAnd you can see where I set the depth wrong on the ol 2 axis haha

face widths dont match exactly?  Otherwise looks nice.  Is that 20 degree pressure angle or something custom?  Get the gears machined, or bought them from a catalog?

here's a photo i found recently taken shortly after we sprung sometime in january that I like:

Cornell Baja 2008-2012, suspension stuff
Oregon State 2012+, saw chain & some more baja
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purduebaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2012 at 7:48pm
ErikHardy

Is that a DGL I see there? Its our first year making our own gears as well and it has definitely been an experience. You guys definitely have more weight savings on the gears than us, congrats. What alloy, pressure angle, and diametrical pitch did you use? Ive seen some teams get their gearboxes to 15 lbs without a DGL but curious to see how much yours weighs

Alloy: 8620 heat treated to 60 HRa
Pressure angle: 25 degree with stub tooth addendum modification
Diametrical Pitch: 12 for first reduction, 10 for second reduction
Face widths : 0.5" first reduction and 0.75" second reduction
Final Weight: 22 lbs due to a heavy as hell DGL
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purduebaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2012 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by otto otto wrote:

How much angle do those CV joints get?  That looks like a plunging joint, is it? 

The gorilla axles will do a maximum of 42 degrees articulation, and both the inner and outer ends plunge. Gorilla recommends running them at no more than 38 degrees just to be safe.
Soccerdan7 View Drop Down
Organizer
Organizer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soccerdan7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2012 at 7:54pm
You can be well under 15 lbs without a diff...
Danny

Cornell

(fall'07 - spring'12)
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purduebaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2012 at 7:57pm
Wow, care to share any figures you've heard?
Organizer
Organizer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soccerdan7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2012 at 8:02pm
Without giving away too much, I can tell you we are under 10 lbs and I am sure a couple other teams are as well. It all depends on what CVT you run and how much reduction you want out of the box. Those are the biggest decisions, actually optimizing the components saves less weight but you won't be under 20 without it.
Danny

Cornell

(fall'07 - spring'12)
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purduebaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2012 at 8:30pm
Gotcha, we are running the Gaged GX9 which to my understanding doesnt offer as much reduction compared to others but is significantly lighter. What CVT do you guys run or do you make your own?
Organizer
Organizer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soccerdan7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2012 at 8:35pm
This is our first year with the Gaged as well, however it is modified some for performance advantages as opposed to weight savings. It is a very nice and light setup out of the box and allowed us to drop weight in the gearbox as well this year compared to our previous cvtech and heavily customized setups since less reduction is needed for the same geared top speed.
Danny

Cornell

(fall'07 - spring'12)
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purduebaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2012 at 8:55pm
Gotcha, well I can guarantee ill be talking to you at competition. Anyone know if Gaged is going to the Wisconsin competition?
T_Patn View Drop Down
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_Patn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2012 at 9:38pm
I would guess they will be since they were in IL last year
Tyler Patten
CSULB RACING
csulbracing.com
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purduebaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2012 at 9:46pm
Good deal, I love talking with bill about CVTs during the little downtime I typically have
ErikHardy View Drop Down
Baja Godfather
Baja Godfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikHardy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2012 at 11:33pm
Its a front cam-paw differential from a Honda Rubicon that I stole out of an older formula car laying around. Its 20 degree PA and I believe 14 & 10 pitch that were machined for us (we had a lot of help and great sponsors!!). Yes the pinions are bigger than the gears, they are suppose to be slightly wider to account for spacing misalignments but those pinions widths are exaggerated tremendously. The plan is to use those gear sets for possibly the next two years (we got 3 full sets machined) so its nice to have some leeway with future gearboxes. Never weighed all of it but its kind of heavy, inboard brakes as well, maybe 20+ pounds... but somehow it all works and is tremendously quiet. The best part, no expensive splinesBig smile
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purduebaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/2012 at 11:51pm
Gotcha, that looks exactly like the diff we use in our car. You can replace the insides with the detroit gearless locker ones if your so inclined. You basically end up with a locked diff than doesn't skip or pull around corners. Our team has had great success with it for the last 4 years, others haven't liked it. May be worth some experimentation for next year. How do you like the cam pawl diff? We haven't ever tried the original part to compare.

Interesting that you didn't use splines. We had a company based out of milwaukee broach the gears and I don't remember it being too expensive. Can't remember if we got a baja discount though.

Edited by Purduebaja - May/15/2012 at 11:52pm
ErikHardy View Drop Down
Baja Godfather
Baja Godfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikHardy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2012 at 8:56am
Loooooooved the Diff!! We have always run a spool so didn't really know what to expect with the diff. I was worried about the one wheel peel in the mud but was pleasantly surprised. The shim thats currently in there now leaves the diff relatively open which was excellent in the corners! Even in the Washington mud, never felt like I was going to get stuck. Its nice to be able to push the dam thing around without skidding a tire
sandres913 View Drop Down
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandres913 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2012 at 10:02am

Holy gear reduction Batman!
And Thumbs Up for the diff! I'm looking at doing the same thing on our drivetrain next year! It looks like...*squints* a 4 spline? Interesting choice, machined in-house? Not bashing it at all, I remember the trouble we used to have with splines
Case looks very nice! You should polish that sucker! MO' BLING! LOL
Shaun
Purdue University Calumet - PUC Motorsports
2010 - Washington #18
2011 - Peoria #30
2012 - Wisconsin #54
jeiB View Drop Down
Baja Godfather
Baja Godfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2012 at 10:05am
Originally posted by sandres913 sandres913 wrote:

And Thumbs Up for the diff! I'm looking at doing the same thing on our drivetrain next year! It looks like...*squints* a 4 spline? Interesting choice, machined in-house? Not bashing it at all, I remember the trouble we used to have with splines

Looks like the middle shaft/gears are one piece no?
Jeremie B.
McGill Baja Racing
2009-2011 Captain
minibaja.mcgill.ca
ErikHardy View Drop Down
Baja Godfather
Baja Godfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikHardy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2012 at 10:19am

Funny you say that, almost all of the case was cut with a 3/4" roughing end mill, it looks scruffyLOL A lot of it was done manually so theres a ton of mistakes haha.
The middle gear bits are welded together..
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandres913 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2012 at 10:28am

Funny you say that, almost all of the case was cut with a 3/4" roughing end mill, it looks scruffyLOL A lot of it was done manually so theres a ton of mistakes haha.
The middle gear bits are welded together..

Well I meant the packaging, ours has a bit of space to it this year and last year...actually come to think of it most of ours have been aluminum boxes due to price of aluminum and little funding

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked WELDED? Clap As in no keys or snap rings, just plain welded to the shaft? Gears hardened at all? Our welder (graduated now) generally denounces welding things together like this...even though his welds are legendary among a few judges.

EDIT: Guess that could sound like a dick comment...Not bashing the finish on the case, doesn't look bad, I was just focusing on the packaging is all! Thumbs Up

Edited by sandres913 - May/16/2012 at 11:52am
Shaun
2010 - Washington #18
2011 - Peoria #30
2012 - Wisconsin #54
ErikHardy View Drop Down
Baja Godfather
Baja Godfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikHardy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2012 at 9:10am
No Keys, no snaprings, straight up welded carburized 8620. Unfortunately I think you have become victim to something that I think all us (myself included!) SAE students fall into at one point or another. We become so used to what is available to us in the shop that we start assuming, bad for engineering! In this case you are probably assuming they were tig welded, which is possible and would probably work but would cause a myriad of other problems. There is a welding process perfect for this application. I'll give you a hint, you can almost grab the part after being welded due to heat input...Smile
VivaLaShay View Drop Down
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VivaLaShay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2012 at 9:14am

Thats a Honda diff

ODU Baja
J.Cremer View Drop Down
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.Cremer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2012 at 9:19am
[QUOTE=ErikHardy]No Keys, no snaprings, straight up welded carburized 8620.... 

Just wanted to add a correction, the weld was not on the carburized material.  Thats a no-no.
Kettering Baja
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandres913 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2012 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by VivaLaShay VivaLaShay wrote:

Thats a Honda diff

Just standard Honda? Only really seen Polaris and Arctic Cat

No Keys, no snaprings, straight up welded carburized 8620. Unfortunately I think you have become victim to something that I think all us (myself included!) SAE students fall into at one point or another. We become so used to what is available to us in the shop that we start assuming, bad for engineering! In this case you are probably assuming they were tig welded, which is possible and would probably work but would cause a myriad of other problems. There is a welding processperfect for this application. I'll give you a hint, you can almost grab the part after being welded due to heat input...Smile

Yeah you're pretty much rightCry We've got Stick, Mig n Tig. So of course all we do is Tig mainly. Never actually seen Stick done first person. But if I had to guess.......Laser or Mig? Confused
Shaun
2010 - Washington #18
2011 - Peoria #30
2012 - Wisconsin #54
ErikHardy View Drop Down
Baja Godfather
Baja Godfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikHardy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2012 at 2:14pm
Think outside of what is available to you at the moment in the shop. There are a ton of different welding processes, each of them have their advantages and disadvantages. I'm not going to tell you what we used, I'll let you do your own research Tongue
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandres913 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2012 at 2:17pm

Think outside of what is available to you at the moment in the shop. There are a ton of different welding processes, each of them have their advantages and disadvantages. I'm not going to tell you what we used, I'll let you do your own research Tongue

Fair enough! In either case, it looks like a very clean and precise weld, very cool!
Shaun
2010 - Washington #18
2011 - Peoria #30
2012 - Wisconsin #54
ErikHardy View Drop Down
Baja Godfather
Baja Godfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErikHardy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2012 at 2:23pm
The weld is on the other side haha
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandres913 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2012 at 2:24pm

The weld is on the other side haha

BAH! That would explain it! @_@
Shaun
2010 - Washington #18
2011 - Peoria #30
2012 - Wisconsin #54
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic