FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2020 Baja SAE Illinois Broadcast

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
schooter View Drop Down
Organizer
Organizer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2020 Baja SAE Illinois Broadcast
    Posted: Sep/22/2019 at 5:23pm
Hello everyone. So I've been asked to make another live video broadcast happen for the 2020 Baja SAE Illinois event. I'm starting this thread to gather input so I can start making early plans.   

Branding 
I will again try to work through the legal issues of including competitors and sponsor branding. In 2017 that was a major issue that forced me to scrap and redo most media content. I'm hoping to include the branding of each college and event sponsor.

On-board Cameras
Live video streaming has become more mainstream in the last few years. Particularly with action cameras. I'd like input on including on-board cameras.

Social Media
What online social media networks are teams active on? Fortunately, most social media platforms provide easy integration so this has been able to be included with only a small amount of work.

Interest in helping?
Any creative professionals (or people aspiring for experience with media production, design, branding ...etc.) out there with interest in helping? I will also be looking for non-design help. Someone to help with story-lines and dialogue. I essentially want people who' are aware of current teams and competitions to help understand what the significant stories are for the season. PM me.

Edited by schooter - Sep/22/2019 at 5:38pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic