Official Baja SAE Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Design Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roll Cage Documentation (Approval)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faisalqurreshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roll Cage Documentation (Approval)
    Posted: Feb/08/2019 at 1:13pm
Its been a month since i submitted my teams roll cage document theres no reply on it. My teams been stalling because of this since we don't know what to do about it. It just shows submitted and its been the same throughout. Is there anybody else or its just my teams whose design did not have any reply?
RLM View Drop Down
Baja Godfather
Baja Godfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/14/2019 at 9:10am
Have you tried reaching out to CDS on the many social platforms they operate on? Also, getting a pass on this document, does not at all mean your cage is approved for use at competition as designed. It only means there are no extremely obvious mistakes. if your team is confident that your cage design meets the required rules, go ahead and build it. you only have so much time before comp. if you are not confident that it meets the rules and that's why you are waiting, then what was the point of your team opting to go with that design that may not meet the rules?

not getting feedback on this document back is no excuse to delay your build. its only purpose is to ensure you have the proper documentation for the materials you are using. I dont even think they are looking at geometry of the cage anymore while doing this. 
McMaster Baja Racing (09-Dec 2015)
Team Captain 2012-2015
Suspension Lead 2015-2016
All spoonfeed PM requests will be billed at $10 USD per reply, payable via paypal.
enaracing View Drop Down
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enaracing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2019 at 5:46pm
It took us like 6 weeks to get an answer...

keep on working !

In doubt, accelerate.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic