Official Baja SAE Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

University Funding

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Double Secret Probation
Double Secret Probation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gamecockbaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: University Funding
    Posted: Dec/01/2016 at 11:33am
Im interested in general funding provided by university. Reply with name of university/college, funding type(monetary or percentage). Ex. University of baja
$5,000 USD or univeristy will match our fundraising with a .5 to 1 ratio.

University will give 50 cents per dollar raised.

Thank you and good luck!
RLM View Drop Down
Baja Godfather
Baja Godfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2016 at 3:56pm
Very few schools will be open with how much money their school gives. What do you intend to do with this data anyways?
McMaster Baja Racing (09-Dec 2015)
Team Captain 2012-2015
Suspension Lead 2015-2016
All spoonfeed PM requests will be billed at $10 USD per reply, payable via paypal.
Bettner12 View Drop Down
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bettner12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2016 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by RLM RLM wrote:

Very few schools will be open with how much money their school gives. What do you intend to do with this data anyways?

Probably try to leverage their school for more funding would be my guess
Penn College of Technology Alumni

Maryland 2018 Organizer

Gamecockbaja View Drop Down
Double Secret Probation
Double Secret Probation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gamecockbaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2016 at 8:40pm
We get absolutely zero, I should mention that I'm equally as interested into the percent of schools that recieve funding. I would like to present this data to my school and hopefully make the data more available for others in similiar situations. I would be as happy if any information was available whether it be travel expenses or anything that anyone would be willing to disclose.
Blue_Zag View Drop Down
Double Secret Probation
Double Secret Probation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue_Zag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2016 at 11:50pm
Here at Gonzaga we get limited funding, mainly enough to cover registration fees.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic