Official Baja SAE Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classifieds > Sale / Trade
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fox Shox for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bguerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fox Shox for Sale
    Posted: Oct/26/2009 at 11:01pm
We bought 2 pair of Fox Shox Float X Evol - DSC (16.10 inches long, 4.60 inches of travel) back in January of this year. We were going to put them on an older car, but we didn't get around to fitting them and now have no use for them. They have never been used.

We bought them at a price of $971.25 per pair for a total of $1,942.50.

We are selling them at a discounted price of $920 per pair and $1840 for both pair.

Please contact me at georgiatechoffroad@gmail.com if interested.
tp View Drop Down
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2009 at 3:23pm
If you still have them I might be interested in taking a pair off your hands. Do you know if they were re-valved? I'm wanting to put them on my quad.
-Tom

Oregon State BajaSAE Team Captain
bguerry View Drop Down
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bguerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2009 at 3:30pm
They are not re-valved. They can be adjusted for compression and rebound as they are. They are stock shocks w/o any modifications.

We are going to wait a little while before we sell them, because we want to sell both pair eventually. I will keep you posted. Thanks for responding though.
tp View Drop Down
Welding Master
Welding Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2009 at 3:33pm
Well I can tell you that those shocks are the same length as the stock TRX450R shocks, so there is a market for them. Maybe eBay the other pair?
-Tom

Oregon State BajaSAE Team Captain
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic