Official Baja SAE Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classifieds > Sale / Trade
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For Sale, New Dana/Schafer H-12 FNR Solid Axle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jon K. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Sale, New Dana/Schafer H-12 FNR Solid Axle
    Posted: May/26/2017 at 2:03pm
I have a quantity of Dana Spicer / Schafer H-12 FNR Transaxles.  Solid axle.

With manual differential lock!!

$500 shipped to your door. USA only.

These are new - right out of the Dana Box, but were stored so that they have become weathered a bit.  Never oiled, never bolted up.  A bit of rust on the input shaft, the cast iron brake drums show a bit of rust as well.  The aluminum is not as shiny as it once was.  Cosmetic only, and nothing that will affect performance.  Please see photos, if I can get them to attach. Yay, looks like the photos attached.  I will try to get a few more.

I got a light to the internals, all is bright and shiny inside.

4 on 4" bolt pattern.  With 25X12X10" tires on centered rims, the overall width is approximately 50".  That width can be changed a bit with wheel offset and/or wheel spacers.

The transaxle pictured uses mechanical brakes, but I also have some hydraulic brakes (still drums, but hydraulic) axles as well.   Same price for the hydraulic or mechanical please send me a note so I get you the correct transaxle.

Great driveline for a project UTV, Cart, or ATV.  

Ratio is 13.25 to 1

Forward, Neutral and Reverse with Neutral Indicator Switch

This transaxle is used OEM by SportWorks on their LM400 models.  As such, it is SportWorks part number 2-20833.

Input shaft is 7/8" keyed.  

Free shipping to USA only.

For shipping, I will be unbolting the axles and axle tubes (the six bolts on the axle flange) so I can get in a box.

I have a few of these. If you can use multiples, please contact me.

Thanks, Jon

Edited by Jon K. - May/26/2017 at 2:24pm
The older I get, the faster I was!!
momoore View Drop Down
Double Secret Probation
Double Secret Probation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2017 at 10:36pm
Do you still have any Dana H12 FNR transaxles for sale? I have a Pug 480L, and I believe that is what it has. Please email me at momoore660@gmail.com, or call 660-438-3180. Thank you very kindly.
Mike Moore
Jon K. View Drop Down
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jon K. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2017 at 3:41am
Thank you Mike, yes I have a few left. Mechanical and hydraulic.
I have sent you a text message.
Thanks
Jon
titanlandscape View Drop Down
Double Secret Probation
Double Secret Probation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote titanlandscape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/23/2017 at 2:02pm
Hi there. Turns out this is the exact transaxle for my turf gator. Do you have any left? My email is smcgeorge1391@aol.com
I would be interested in purchasing one as long as they aren't too ratty.
Jon K. View Drop Down
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jon K. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/23/2017 at 3:07pm
Not ratty at all. :) These are completely new axles that were not under the shed quite far enough. They have a bit of weathering on the aluminum, and a touch of rust on the steel surfaces. The photo is a very good representation of what you will receive.
Yes, I have a few left, both mechanical brakes and hydraulic.
I will drop you an email.
   Thanks,
      Jon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic