Official Baja SAE Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classifieds > Sale / Trade
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For Sale: CVTs and parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Double Secret Probation
Double Secret Probation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote estuckey63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Sale: CVTs and parts
    Posted: Mar/31/2017 at 4:01pm
Hey everyone, I have a few CVTs for sale and some assorted springs and weights. Send me an offer on individual parts, or more than one. To conform to rules, $100 for a good primary or secondary, but make me an offer on any of the parts. Just trying to clean up the shop. One Comet primary has a chip on the back sheave, and the CVTech secondary is chewed up on the Helix from a loose gearbox. Most of the secondaries have 12 degree stamped into them, which I'm assuming is the sheave angle. Also have a few CVTech belts (BD52-2167) that I can throw in if you want em. I have no idea if they've been run or not, or for how long they've been run. They are all very clean though.

Primary: 4 Comet 5000 RPM max
      1 CVTech
Secondary: 3 unknown
1 CVTech

I can't figure out how to upload the pictures, but I can text them or email them

Call me if you have any questions, or would like any of them. Located in Flint, MI.

(810) 399-3974

Edited by estuckey63 - Mar/31/2017 at 4:06pm
estuckey63 View Drop Down
Double Secret Probation
Double Secret Probation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote estuckey63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2017 at 12:18pm
Bump, want everything gone. $100 takes everything plus shipping. I think the belts were taken by a team member. Can deliver to Midnight Mayhem as well
Adam_Clark View Drop Down
Bolt Sorter
Bolt Sorter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam_Clark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2017 at 8:32am
I will take everything for 100$. I private messaged you. Check your inbox
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic