Official Baja SAE Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Competitions > Non-sanctioned Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Baja Russia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Double Secret Probation
Double Secret Probation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote artak_m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baja Russia
    Posted: Jul/11/2018 at 1:46pm
Good day to all!

My name is Artak, I'm from Moscow, Russia.

I am happy to present you the first ever competition of Baja in Russia. We plan to hold the competitions in September this year and I invite everyone interested to participate.

This will be a unsanctioned competition, but the rules will be close to the official SAE rules. All documents will be published as soon as possible.

In the coming month, a new website and other online communication pages will be created. We have now:
- vk.com page — vk.com/bajarussia (kind of Russian social network, similar to Facebook).
- website bajarussia.org and it's redirects to the page on vk.com
- Facebook page, created today — facebook.com/bajarussia.org

We held competitions in static disciplines on November 15, 2017 for Russian teams to prepare newcomers and develop greater interest among universities. By that time there were five teams and only one of them had a car. Today already four universities have cars, and more cars are upcoming this year.

Feel free to contact me artak@bajarussia.org. I will periodically post updates here!

Edited by artak_m - Jul/11/2018 at 5:06pm
sujandinesh View Drop Down
Baja Godfather
Baja Godfather

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sujandinesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/11/2018 at 2:20pm
This is fantastic news.

Hope to see more teams participate in Baja Russia! 
All the best! 
RVCE BAJA: 2011-2015
General Motors: 2015-2016
Tyre Testing - University Racing Eindhoven: 2016-2017
Tyre Dynamics - TASS International: 2017-2018

Tyre Engineer - Apollo Vredestein
The Netherlands
artak_m View Drop Down
Double Secret Probation
Double Secret Probation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote artak_m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/08/2019 at 2:48am
Hi to everyone!

We happy to announce Baja Russia 2019 competition will be held on 1-6 October in Moscow, Russia. We invite participants with or without cars to participate in one or both events - Static and Dynamic. More information in file I attached to this post.

uploads/3747/Introduction_to_Baja_Russia_2019_1-6_October.pdf - Introduction_to_Baja_Russia_2019_1-6_October.pdf

Edited by artak_m - Aug/08/2019 at 2:53am
artak_m View Drop Down
Double Secret Probation
Double Secret Probation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote artak_m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/08/2019 at 2:53am
Hey, how to upload a file here?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic